Here are are few frequently asked questions that we've received.
1. HOW MUCH DOES AMI FINANCING COST?
AMI financing is priced at a fixed, flat or monthly rate according to the risk profile of the borrower and the optimal vehicle for the company. Risk is assessed on a case-by-case basis.
2. HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR A TAX CREDIT FINANCING LOAN?
We provide financing for validated accrued or filed SR&ED Tax Credits. Our qualification criteria includes:
- Successful track record of claims.
- Quality, organized and current record keeping of supporting documents.
- Sufficient cash resources (including AMI funding) to fund the businesses' cash flow needs until receipt of the tax credit refund and repayment of the AMI loan.
- Validation of accrued or filed SR&ED by an approved body.
3. HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FINANCING?
High quality accounts receivable list and track record of collection.
4. HOW MUCH FINANCING CAN I GET FROM AMI?
We loan on a percentage of a companies accrued or filed SR&ED and/or accounts receivables.
Financing is based upon the results of our due diligence process. No minimums or maximums are set.
5. WHAT IS THE TYPICAL TURNAROUND TIME TO COMPLETE FINANCING?
Both Tax Credit and Accounts Receivable financing can be closed in as little as 10 business days.
Our team can only be prepared as you are. Your ability to provide us with organized, up to date and prepared information, speeds up our due diligence process. Allowing us to make an informed decision within a reasonable timeframe.
6. WHAT DO I DO IF MY CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE DURING THE TERM OF THE LOAN?
Contact AMI, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Still have questions?
We'd love to help answer them, reach out to us HERE.